Thursday, July 17, 2008

Power Leveling Some Friends

Here are some snap shots of me power leveling some friends of mine. For tips on how to use a Paladin to power level, see Hobbs' videos and blog at http://www.wowhobbs.blogspot.com/ he is the best!

Anyways...
RAGEFIRE CHASM
This picture pretty much sums up what happens when you try and melee a paladin. When things hit me, they die.

SHADOWFANG KEEP
Helping another friend get some blues, greens and other items to level his professions while leveling his toon at the same time.

SHADOWFANG KEEP
Same instance, different group, different shot. Needless to say, all the gray names in the shot are dead npcs.

STRATHOLME
I'm not actually powerleveling anyone in here this time. This is just what I see on my screen. See all the yellow numbers? That is the damage being done to each mob. If you look close, you can see the fadded numbers as well. The damage numbers fade away pretty quick.

-1havok12

No comments: