Thursday, September 18, 2008

Gotta start small

So still waiting for some of my shit to get here and getting more pissed every day it's not here... There are a lot of things I cannot do until I get the rest of my stuff, but I did manage to make a small conversion. The backpacks for my Knights will be too big and bulky for the females. So here is what I did.
I took this...
Cut and moved a few pieces to get this
Here is a side by side comparison
I also thinned it. Here is a picture of both again, but propped up on their sides. You can see the one on the right is thinner.
This already looks better when you hold it up to one of the female models in my previous post. Much more discreet.

2 comments:

Mike "Warboss" Jackson said...

Nice Chop job. Hope you can repeat it about 10 times! All in all, a pretty good job. Conversion and picture wise. The pics came out great!

Shane Irons said...

I had some similar comments to say, until I saw that head shot of Mike that he must have just added. Man that pic is some funny poop.

Oh and Arg! (It's National talk like a pirate day)