Thursday, September 11, 2008

Rogue Inspired Assassin

Insperation pics for my rogue. I think this set goes best with the theme of the rest of the army with the hood and face mask.
So the only decission left for this model is the weaponry. I need to go over the wargear in the codex to see if I should go with sword and dagger or twin glaives of Azeroth.

The sword would probably be:

Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker

Dagger would probably be:

Boundless Agony

With the Executioneer enchant effect and poison drips.

Or I could go with the twin glaives:

Warglaive of Azzinoth

With the Agility enchant on them with poison drips as well.

I like the Glaives better, but I need to look at the rules to best model the actual weapons to be used. I think the assassins only have one power weapon. If so, then sword and dagger. If they have two, then I'll go glaives.

Thanks Shane for the info leading to this point.

No comments: