Sunday, September 28, 2008

Weekend Updates

So as most of you know, I purchased my Cryx army this weekend and it will hopefully arrive by next weekend so I can get stared on painting them up.

In the mean time, this is what I was able to work on over the weekend.
This is the base I will be making a mold out of and casting for my count as. I really liked how it came out and can't wait to see what it will look like once painted:


Re did the masked cowl. I have a little clean up work to do on it but all in all, I'm pretty happy with it. You can't see the eyes in this shot, but they are there:




Progress on the shoulder pads. I still have a lot of work to do on this, but this is what it looks like for the time being:



Worked on closing up the chestpiece for my Grey Knight Hero. I Will probably be duplicating this one for the rest of my guys once I get the robe on it:




Grey Knight Hero bottom half. Don't laugh. I know it looks a bit silly right now. This thing is just being built up in layers, so this is a progress shot:


Also, I decided to clean up one of the female casts to see what I could get out of it. Looking at the before and after shots, I am pleased as to how it is comming along. I might just opt to use this frame to add on too.

Before:


After:

1 comment:

Shane Irons said...

Wow that model looks nude.